Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Transport to Mt. Fuji From Ikebukuro 2009/3/18 21:12
i m going to tokyo on 3 April and 9 April i will be going to Mt Fuji can anyone tell me how to go from Ikebukuro. From wat i know one day there is only 2 timing going up and down izzit
by Haha (guest)  

... 2009/3/18 23:20
Mount Fuji is a huge mountain. Depending on where around the mountain you are heading, the best access method can differ greatly.

For example, access from Tokyo to the Fuji Five Lake area is explained here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6905.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2009/3/18 23:40
If i am going to 5 station how to go there , and from 5 station go to fuji five lake is there any bus to go down
by Haha (guest) rate this post as useful

Still could be more specific 2009/3/19 09:54
There is more than one fifth station- there are fifth stations all around the mountain at roughly the same height.

Probably you are wanting to go to the most popular one, Kawaguchi-ko 5th station.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

how to go 2009/3/20 03:18
ya going to Kawaguchi-ko 5th station. can tell me how to go.

... 2009/3/20 08:07
There are no buses to the 5th Station in early April. They only start operating in late April. By bus or train, you can get as far as Kawaguchiko, as explained on the above linked page.

... 2009/3/20 08:08
An alternative is to join a bus tour to Hakone and Mount Fuji, which visits the 5th Station when road conditions allow:
http://www.japanican.com/special/mount_fuji_tours/index...

...... 2009/3/20 22:48
how about train can get there on the day i go

... 2009/3/20 23:11
There is no train to the 5th Station. Trains go as far as Kawaguchiko Station.

reply to this thread