Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Izu Peninsula in 1 day 2009/3/24 14:04
I am planning for a trip to Izu Peninsula and was wondering whether 1 day is enough to visit jogasaki coast and irosaki coast? or can someone tell me what are the worth the visit places here bsides these two places in 1 day?
by ahgo  

izu and there about 2009/3/25 09:55
From tokyo is a maybe early start late back and costly
will go there my self and stay a few days is better as in tokyo now it is cold and windy not in a hurry to go any where
by whiskyisred rate this post as useful

izu and there about 2009/3/25 09:55
From tokyo is a maybe early start late back and costly
will go there my self and stay a few days is better as in tokyo now it is cold and windy not in a hurry to go any where
by whiskyisred rate this post as useful

dates 2009/3/25 11:46
oh.. sorry.. i will be going in june. i was wondering, is it nearer from hakone? or should i just visit just hakone or izu as there are the same?
by ahgo rate this post as useful

... 2009/3/25 18:44
I am planning for a trip to Izu Peninsula and was wondering whether 1 day is enough to visit jogasaki coast and irosaki coast?

It depends where you are coming from before and where you are heading to after. For example, if you spend the night before around Ito and spend the next night around Shimoda, it is possible.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread