Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

cheap hotels in Tokyo 2009/3/25 16:00
My husband and I are in the US Military, most of the time the New Sanno Military Hotel is booked out, can anyone recommend a reasonably priced Hotel in the Roppongi/Shibuya area, when we have looked they are over 1800 - 2800 yen per night which is out of our budget.
by The B Family  

Maybe Hotel Villa Fontaine 2009/3/26 00:06
I assume you mean 18,000 to 28,000 yen? You aren't going to find anything below 1800 yen.

You might take a look at the Hotel Villa Fontaine Roppongi Annex. I have not stayed at that particular Hotel Villa Fontaine, but it is a decent and reliable business hotel chain. http://www.hvf.jp/eng/roppongi_annex.php
by Uma (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks Uma 2009/3/26 00:54
Yes I meant 18,000 - 20,000 Yen...
by The B Family rate this post as useful

Hotel $110.00 2009/3/26 03:18
The Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel has be consistently around 110.00 on Priceline.
by luck1223 rate this post as useful

LOVE HOTELS 2009/3/26 23:53
I HAVE HEARD ABOUT ''LOVE HOTELS'' WHERE YOU PAY BY THE HOUR, ARE THEY DISGUSTING?

Navy Lodge? 2009/3/27 01:07
We went to Tokyo back in September and couldn't book into the New Sanno until Sunday night, so we spent Friday and Saturday at the Navy Lodge at Atsugi NAF in Ayase City. We ended up going to Kamakura, which is a very short trip from Atsugi NAF. Another possibility is the Navy Lodge at Yokosuka. We spent the rest of the week at the New Sanno.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

Ueno 2009/3/27 04:50
Well, if you don't mind being a little further away, I know the hotel I stayed at in Ueno was very convenient and was inexpensive. It is nothing fancy, and is a little small, but it is clean and comfortable. This hotel is called the Oak Hotel and usually runs for about 6300 yen per night. The website is http://www.oakhotel.co.jp This hotel is on a main street but tucked away so it is not loud but still only a 5-10 minute walk from the JR Ueno Station, and even closer for the tokyo metro Inaricho station(Ginza line). Its not in shibuya or roppongi, but its not that long of a train ride to the stations.
by Brent (guest) rate this post as useful

NAF & Advice 2009/3/27 11:33
Thanks Paul, we are actually based near Atsugi and need to visit Tokyo for one day, so we thought it would be easier to book the New Sanno, but of course it was booked and so is the Hardy Barracks, Yokosuka is obviously too far from Toyko as we have business to do in Toyko for a day, thanks for your help tough..we know the Roppongi area very well so we are trying to base ourselves there.

reply to this thread