Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Park Hotel to Narita Airport 2009/3/28 01:06
1 question Hi...i'll be in Tokyo in May for 3 nights. My return flight is at 11am. The first limousine bus is at 7.20 and it'll take aprox. 90 min so i would be at Airport around 9am. Would you mind to let me know if 2 hours is enough for check in for long haul flight? 2 question On first day in Japan we arriving at 8pm so the last bus to Park hotel is gone already. I'm thinking to take Narita Expres to Tokyo Station and next a Taxi. Do you know how much could it cost a Cab ride from Tokyo station to Tokyo Park Hotel? Or maybe is there any other and better way to get from Narita to Park Hotel? Thank you for your help.
by Jack Sanders (guest)  

... 2009/3/28 15:12
Would you mind to let me know if 2 hours is enough for check in for long haul flight?

Under normal circumstances, it should be no problem. But there is always a small risk of the bus being delayed.

On first day in Japan we arriving at 8pm so the last bus to Park hotel is gone already. I'm thinking to take Narita Expres to Tokyo Station and next a Taxi. Do you know how much could it cost a Cab ride from Tokyo station to Tokyo Park Hotel?

About 1000 to 1500 yen.

Or maybe is there any other and better way to get from Narita to Park Hotel?

I would take the JR Yokosuka Line from Tokyo Station for just one station to Shimbashi Station and walk to the hotel from there (about 5-10 minutes all underground). The Yokosuka Line departs from the same platforms as the Narita Airport arrives.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread