Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Itinerary 2009/4/6 17:47
Please advise my intended itinerary for Tokyo -
Day 1 - Asakusa, Odaiba, Akihabara
Day 2 - Hakone Free Pass
Day 3 (Sun) - Harajuku, Meiji Shrine, Shibuya, Ginza, Shinjuku.
Day 4 (am) - Tsukiji market -pm shinkanshen to Osaka.
I am staying in Shinjuku and getting the airport limo cum 1 day metro pass - 3100 yen.
Can I choose the day to use the metro pass? Will see which day i travel the most.
Initially, I was not keen to go to Asakusa as I'm going to Kyoto and the temples there are nicer but decided to go there to take the cruise - Tokyo Big Sight Palette Town Line from Hinode Pier to Palette Town which is my main attraction in Odaiba.
From Palette Town which is the nearby station that I can take the Yurikamome? Does the latter go round the island and with that single ticket i can board and alight whenever i want to?
For shopping (looks like it will be at end of day) - Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ginza...plse suggest day and route. Thanks a ton.
by Belinda (guest)  

... 2009/4/7 20:18
Can I choose the day to use the metro pass?

Yes.

From Palette Town which is the nearby station that I can take the Yurikamome?

Aomi Station:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3008.html

Does the latter go round the island and with that single ticket i can board and alight whenever i want to?

There is a 1-day pass for the Yurikamome for 800 yen.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread