Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

bring a 3yrs ojd to alpine route? 2009/4/7 17:01
hi all,
we plan to travel to japan(mainly chubu)for 9 days next month starting around 15th may2009, 3 adults(including my 60 yrs old mother) and a 3yrs old toddler,i intended to bring a baby pram along,in consideration of my mum and son, our objectives for this trip is not too tight or tiring,below is my itineries:
day 1 narita to disneyland(aiport limosine)
day 2 disneysea
day 3 narita - matsumoto(train)
day 4 matsumoto - shinano omachi - alpine route -toyama(train)
day 5 toyama - kanazawa(train)
day 6 kanazawa - shirakawa go(bus)
day 7 shirakawa go - takayama(bus)
day 8 takayama - tokyo(train)
day 9 tokyo - airport (airpot limo)
is the itineries too tight btw cities/town?
is it possible for us to bring a baby pram on the alpine route? or we are better off to just carry him through the route?
given the date we plan to travel, do we need to book all the transportation now,(especially the bus) or it is okie if we book on the arrival day?

thanks a lots
by zorma (guest)  

... 2009/4/7 20:05
I recommend to stay in a hotel around Disneyland rather than Narita. It saves you travel time.

is the itineries too tight btw cities/town?

I recommend to add a night in either Kanazawa or Takayama to slow down the pace a little bit.

is it possible for us to bring a baby pram on the alpine route?

On not so busy days, I think it would be no problem. But on busy days it could be an inconvenience to yourself and the people around you. Weekdays in the second half of May should not be busy.

given the date we plan to travel, do we need to book all the transportation now,(especially the bus) or it is okie if we book on the arrival day?

Second half of May is not a travel peak season. I don't think reservations are necessary too far in advance. In most cases, same-day reservations should be okay.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread