Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cosmo world 2009/4/9 15:34
I read nearest station is Minatomirai but I can't see that station name on my JR map, how to please get there from Shinagawa ? In case need to change trains to Minatomirai, is it worth it or just walk from Yokohama JR station--which exit please ?
by wmc (guest)  

. 2009/4/9 18:37
Because it's not a JR station but a station on the Minato Mirai Railway.

If you are traveling by JR trains, then the station is SAKURAGICHO Station (one stop from Yokohama), you can walk to Cosmoworld from there.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/4/9 18:39
From Shinagawa Station, take the Tokaido Line to Yokohama Station, then change to the Negishi Line one stop to Sakuragicho Station, take the exit that leads towards the landmark tower (you can't miss it as you can see cosmoworld from the station).

Alternately, from Shinagawa Station you can go direct to Sakuragicho Station by taking the Keihin Tohoku/Negishi Line (blue colored JR train), however this is a local train so the ride is longer then taking the Tokaido line and changing at Yokohama.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/4/9 19:31
Thanks Express Train, that was very helpful.
Has anyone been to Sirius lounge on 70th floor of Landmark Tower for buffet ? I heard you don't have to pay the 1000 yen to get up there but I wonder if the food is any good, anyone ? Otherwise, could anyone recommend a good okonomyaki or mongja place in and around minato mirai or yamashita park or motomachi chukagai stn ?
by mwc (guest) rate this post as useful

sorry for typo above 2009/4/9 21:10
My above post should have been from wmc, sorry for typo.
by wmc (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread