Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Which college to choose? 2009/4/13 19:13
Hi,

I'm really wanting to see if anybody has been or is still going to any English Universities in Japan. I am looking to start applying at colleges in the near future ( I am trying to transfer after finishing my A.A.). Please, any input of these colleges would help greatly, I know I wont be accepted in Tokyo U, Waseda, Sophia etc, since I never really had outstanding grades ( 2.5 GPA in both High sch and Community college). So really, schools like APU, TUJ, and ICU seem very reachable, ICU being the one that interests me the most and have the least info of.

BTW, I am trying to study Business/Economics, so from what I've heard ICU has a great Economics program, but I know nothing of the school and I have been searching all over the net with no success. And my Japanese isn't at all bad, about to take my third Japanese class in college so I should be fine with any tests hopefully. And as far as money goes, Ill be fine, its only for 2 yrs, and my parents will cover most if not all. I also don't mind getting a Japanese BA, a BA is a BA, plus I would have an American A.A. in business, so that really doesn't concern me. I would love the opportunity to work in Japan if the situation were to arise... we'll see.

Again, ANY info (especially ICU!) would be greatly appreciated. Also, I should be fine with the GPA right? I'll probably have it around a 2.7 by the time Im done, and no SAT but I heard that if you are over the age of 22, it is not enforced, and I'm 23.

Thanks for reading, and again, any info on all schools would be awesome, such an important decision, and I would like to see which ones are good and so forth, thanks everyone!! Hope to hear some feedback!
by Hot Salsa  

Anyone?? 2009/4/16 06:26
Please guys, any info would help...
by Hot Salsa rate this post as useful

Hello 2009/8/26 13:36
I am also looking into this as well, havent found much upon it so if anyone has a awnser that be nice ^-^
by MattySan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread