Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

3 full days in Sapporo 2009/4/20 14:55
Hi,

We will have 3 full days in Sapporo (stay at Sapporo). Plan to visit Sapporo itself for 1st day, then follow by Otaru & Niki for 2nd day. No idea where to explore for 3rd day. Can someone please suggest?
Thanks in advance.
by May (guest)  

JR pass ? 2009/4/20 20:28
If you have a JR pass why not take a look at Asahikawa. Only takes 80' and a train every half hour.
by RodW (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/4/20 23:12
I recommend to make a choice considering the season and your personal interests. Since you do not mention either, it is difficult to make a meaningful recommendation.

Some basics:
http://www.japan-guide.com/list/e1101.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Sapporo 2009/4/21 10:10
We will be there for the period from 27/04/09 to 29/04/09. Interested to visit Asahikawa Zoo, but noticed that it will be closed during the period i be there. I m interested to have a sightseeing..
by May (guest) rate this post as useful

Stay near JR Station or Susukino Area 2009/4/21 10:30
I will be at Sapporo from 18 to 20 May 09. Which area should i stay if i am more to shopping and sightseeing?
by Tan (guest) rate this post as useful

Somewhere convenient 2009/4/21 18:16
Sapporo is not that big, I would suggest that the best area is around the station. saves moving luggage too far and gives instant access to most places in the area.
by RodW rate this post as useful

reply to this thread