Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

love hotel stay with luggage 2009/4/24 10:48
we are keen to experience and take a look at the love hotel...

we're planing to stay a night in Tokyo before leavin early next morning for train to Osaka;

Some questions on a possible Love Hotel stay in Tokyo

1) i understand the check-in time is 10pm. Do these hotels allow check in with big luggage?

2) which area will be recommended for us to find ourselves a interesting love hotel? (preferably near JR stations - Shibuya, Shinjuku or Ikebukuro?)

3) Do these hotels allow us to check out at 6am in the morning? (catching early train to Osaka)

Thanks so much for the tips
by starwee  

Love hotels 2009/4/24 11:36
starwee,

1) i understand the check-in time is 10pm.

Depends on the hotel and day of the week. Some allow overnight stays from as early as 7pm on weekdays (not Friday).

Do these hotels allow check in with big luggage?

Yes.

2) which area will be recommended for us to find ourselves a interesting love hotel? (preferably near JR stations - Shibuya, Shinjuku or Ikebukuro?)

All main stations have clusters of love hotels nearby, so Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Ikebukuro are no exception. Shinjuku is probably the best situated if you are intending on going to Tokyo station the next morning.

3) Do these hotels allow us to check out at 6am in the morning? (catching early train to Osaka)

You can check out any time of day or night. I presume you know that (in most cases) you can't return to your room once you've left it.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks.. 2009/4/24 14:34
thanks Dave.

We will be there on a weekday (tues night), but we should be putting our luggage in the locker deposit so that we can do some sight-seeing first before collecting our luggage to check-in to the love hotel.

I will put Shinjuku area as my top priority.... anybody with any recommendation on the love hotels?

We prefer those clean and with interesting themes. (not too sleazy... it's our first time visiting such places, i am abit excited yet terrified - we're a young newly wed couple, in mid 20s!)
by starwee rate this post as useful

reply to this thread