Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yuki Matsuri 2009/4/26 09:38
Can anyone tell me how far in advance I will need to book accomdation for the Yuki Matsuri for 2010. My family (2 adults and 3 kids) and I were wanting to go for a day or 2. ANy recommendation for good cheap accomadation (outside of the toyoko-iin chain - which we are happy to stay at as long as its close to the fevistal) How many days would we need to see the sculptures. I would also like to visit a roteburo while there is there one close by to the city?
Apart from skiing (which we are keen to try if its not too much of a mission to get to) is there anything else worthwhile to do in Hokkaido while we are there?
by Deaks  

... 2009/4/26 11:31
Can anyone tell me how far in advance I will need to book accomdation for the Yuki Matsuri for 2010.

It is only really the weekend that is problematic, and where I personally would try to make reservations several months in advance (as soon as you know your schedule), especially if you are looking at a particular, popular hotel.

On regular weekdays, there should usually be quite a few rooms of various budgets available until even the day itself.

I would also like to visit a roteburo while there is there one close by to the city?

Jozankei is one of the most easily accessible hot springs from Sapporo:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6745.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread