Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

translate into romanji 2009/5/20 13:52
Dear Co- Workers,

My contracted employment here is coming to an end. I am going back to the Philippines on May 27, 2009 together with Au San and Die San and I wanted to bid farewell to everyone.

Please accept my sincere gratitude for all the wonderful help during the time. Thank you for the kindness, guidance and encouragement you have provided me during my time at TOHO Engineering Company. I will never forget all the memories I had here.

I will miss my colleagues and the company.
Hope to hear from you in the future.
I can be reach at my personal e-mail address (x) or at home, xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Best and sincerest wishes for your success in the future.

Thanks again for everything.

Sincerely,
Name
by cool blue (guest)  

It is difficult... 2009/5/20 22:10
Note:I understand what you want to say but I don't have confidence about my translation...

shokuba no minasama e

watashi no koko deno koyoukeiyaku ga mamonaku shuuryou shi, 2009nen 5gatsu 27nichi ni watashi wa Au San, Die San to tomoni Philippines e kaeri masu. watashi wa minasama ni wakare no aisatsu wo shitaito omotte imasu.
TOHO Engineering ni zaisekityuu, minasama niwa hontouni osewani narimashita. zaishokutyuu ni minasama kara itadaita shinsetsu ya jyogen ya hagemashi, taihen kansha shite orimasu. watashi wa koko deno omoide wo kesshite wasurenai deshou.
watashi wa minasama to hanareru koto wo sabishiku omoi masu. kongo mo renraku wo itadakereba saiwai desu.

mail address wa
xxx@xxx.xxx
jyuusho wa
xxx-xxx-xxx (xxx is your address?)
ni narimasu.

minasama no masumasu no gohatten wo oinori shite orimasu.
hontouni arigatou gozaimashita.

name
--
職場の皆様へ

私のここでの雇用契約がまもなく終了し、2009年5月27日に私はAuさん、Dieさんと共にフィリピンへ帰ります。私は皆様に別れの挨拶をしたいと思っています。
トーホーエンジニアリングに在籍中、皆様には本当にお世話になりました。在職中に皆様から頂いた親切や助言や励まし、大変感謝しております。私はここでの思い出を決して忘れないでしょう。
私は皆様と離れることを寂しく思います。今後も連絡を頂ければ幸いです。

メールアドレスは
xxx@xxx.xxx
住所は
xxx-xxx-xxx
になります。

皆様の益々のご発展をお祈りしております。
本当にありがとうございました。

name
by tai (guest) rate this post as useful

Suggestions for minor changes 2009/5/20 22:18
at home, xxx-xxx-xxxx

If you meant "home address," "jyuusho" (address) as in the earlier translation would be fine.
If you meant "phone number," then you should say "denwa bangou" (phone number) instead.

minasama no masumasu no gohatten wo oinori shite orimasu.

"gohatten" is normally used when wishing success to *a company organization*, because this one literally says "(further) development."
So to your colleagues as *individuals*, "go-katsuyaku" would be better; this is more for personal success and achievements :)
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread