Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Impressions of Hotel L'Ouest Nagoya? 2009/5/24 10:13
Hello!

My husband and I are taking our first trip to Nagoya, Japan in August. Our friend who lives in Nagoya was kind enough to make the hotel reservations and she picked the Hotel L'Ouest Nagoya for us. I went to the website and it looks very nice! I only found a few reviews online but they were all very positive. Of course, I'm very excited and hungry for more information!

I'm wondering if any of you guys have stayed at this hotel before and if you could give me some ideas about what to expect or just your general impression of the room/staff/location, etc? I'd certainly appreciate it. :-)

Thank you very much!
by Pristine (guest)  

the BEST! 2009/5/30 06:49
I stayed at Hotel L'Ouest Nagoya a few years ago and it was the best hotel ever!
Great service! Yummy breakfast at the french style bistro/lounge--all free! The staff are great looking and the manager speaks excellent English.
The bed rooms are fresh, everything is sooooo clean and polished.
They will cater to your every need, just ask.
by canadian (guest) rate this post as useful

excellent location. 2009/5/30 06:50
location is excellent.
just print out the map on their website and you will find it easily. I think it was only a few blocks away from the JR Station. Lots of food and shopping at the JR Station. Clean.
by me again. (guest) rate this post as useful

Thank you! 2009/5/30 09:06
Thank you so much for your reply! I was wondering if I could ask you a little more about the bistro. I saw a picture on the website and it was VERY cute!

What sorts of yummy things did you have there for breakfast? Did you try the bistro/cafe for lunch or dinner? If you did, how much did the non-free meals cost?

Again, thank you so much for your insights into this hotel. I'm even more excited than before!
by Pristine rate this post as useful

Also... 2009/6/2 06:41
Also if anyone has any pictures from their stay at L'Ouest posted on their blog or website, please let me know! ^^ I love looking at travel photos in anticipation of our trip.
by Pristine rate this post as useful

What about computers? 2009/6/15 16:14
Are there courtesy computers in the lobby of L'ouest for guest use like there are at some other hotels?
by RainQueen (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread