Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mount Fuji Info. 2009/6/4 03:45
Hi everyone,

I'm goingo to come to Japan this summer and I'd like climbing Mount Fuji.

I'm goingo to stay some days in Tokyo first. Then I'll catch a bus from Shinjuku station to Kawaguchi-ko 5th Station.

I've read that I will have to climb up for 5 or 6 hours (except recess time) to go on the top. Than that I'll have to take 1 hours to go around the crater and 3 hour to go down to the 5th station.Is it right?

However, I want to ask you if it would be possible to do this from 30th of August to 31th of August.

Last question.
After this, I'd like spending some days in Nagano. So.. Is there a bus or a train from Kawaguchi-ko 5th station to Nagano?

Please, add more important information if you can :)

Thanks very much,

Lalla
by aikilalla  

... 2009/6/4 06:43
read that I will have to climb up for 5 or 6 hours (except recess time) to go on the top. Than that I'll have to take 1 hours to go around the crater and 3 hour to go down to the 5th station.Is it right?

It depends on the person. Some are quicker. Some are considerably slower.

However, I want to ask you if it would be possible to do this from 30th of August to 31th of August.

If the weather is okay, yes, it is possible.

After this, I'd like spending some days in Nagano. So.. Is there a bus or a train from Kawaguchi-ko 5th station to Nagano?

There is no direct connection. The fastest way is as follows: 5th Station - (bus) - Kawaguchiko Station - (bus) - Kofu - (train) - Matsumoto - (train) - Nagano
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread