Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Need english web page for Ryokan 2009/6/4 05:56
This Ryokan was recommended but their website is in Japanese. Do you know if there is an english page ?http://www.hikyou.jp/nagano/seni/seni.htm

Also: how do I find out what train will take me from Narita to this Ryokan. Is there a website for this?

Thank you
by Debbie (guest)  

... 2009/6/4 06:59
No, there is no English website.

how do I find out what train will take me from Narita to this Ryokan. Is there a website for this?

The quickest way is to take the Narita Express to Tokyo and then the Nagano Shinkansen to Nagano. Then, take teh Nagano Dentetsu train to Suzaka Station, followed by a 30 minute bus ride to Seni. Seni Onsen is the name of the hot spring.

It is a very popular ryokan, and it is said that reservations for weekdays should be made at least half a year in advance. Reservations for weekends at least one year in advance. In case you are flexible, it is possible to get faster reservations due to cancellations.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread