Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

translation please 2009/6/6 19:24
hi i found this site by chance.i have been looking for a english to japanese kanji translation for the name moonbear i have been told to avoid the auto translaters as kanji as meaning rather than direct word translation.i apoligise if this is a subject that comes up often and is boreing.thankyou for your help.
by derek (guest)  

Asian Black Bear 2009/6/7 08:21
by Hiro (guest) rate this post as useful

re translation please 2009/6/7 15:17
thankyou to hiro for the reply,is the name above the bear the name moonbear please.and thank you once again for your help. derek..
by 1st moonbear rate this post as useful

re-re-translation please 2009/6/7 23:02
sorry to be of trouble but in the link are many names and i do not know which symbol is the word moonbear.if anyone can help i would be so grateful thankyou.

. 2009/6/7 23:15
ƒcƒLƒmƒƒOƒ} in "katakana".
ŒŽ—ΦŒFin "kanji". "Tsukinowaguma" in Roma-ji.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

re translation please 2009/6/7 23:42
thankyou very much i am grateful for your help and reply.many thanks..del

re-re translation please 2009/6/7 23:55
well i did ask for the word moonbear from the link the answer i have been given seems to read asian blackbear i am told.ŒŽ—ΦŒF....i will not ask again on this site..

moonbear 2009/6/8 10:57
That's because you asked for a non-literal translation or moonbear, which happens to be another name for the Asian Black Bear.

In your case perhaps a literal translation would be more appropriate. Moon + bear would be ŒŽŒF in kanji.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread