Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka OCAT or Nankai Rapid? 2009/6/7 18:13
I'm doing a solo trip (female) to Osaka next week, and will be staying at Comfort Inn Shinsaibashi. As I am arriving late evening (probably 10-ish), I'm wondering what would be the best way to get to my hotel? Should I take the Airport Bus to OCAT station, and take a taxi from there, or would the local train-subway-taxi be better? For this option, I've found the following route:
Nankai Airport Train to Tengachaya; Transfer to subway to Nagahoribachi Stn. Would it be easy to walk to my hotel from Nagahoribachi Stn? Are taxis easy to flag down at night? What will the cost be like?

Also, my flight out from Kansai will be on Sunday is at 9.30 am, meaning I have to be at KIX by 7.30am latest(!!!) Crazy timing I know, but I have no choice :(. Could someone advise how best I should travel from my hotel to KIX, without burning my purse? Thank you!!
by eBubbles (guest)  

rail is much better 2009/6/8 00:44
1.Would it be easy to walk to my hotel from Nagahoribachi Stn?
I think so. It takes 5 minutes(500 meters). Taxi fare from Nagahoribashi to the hotel will be about 700yen.

I recommend you to catch a taxi at Nankai Nanba station if you do it(to avoid hassle of changing trains, 900yen)

http://www.kotsu.city.osaka.jp/eigyou/shisetsu/station/...
From "7" Exit, "S" 2 blocks south is a supermarket, "H" 3 blocks west from the supermarket is Confort Hotel Shinsaibashi.

2 how best I should travel from my hotel to KIX

From Nagahoribashi to KIX airport via Tengachaya by train. You can make it by taking the train at Nagahoribasi station at 06:27.
by ts (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2009/6/8 18:28
Thanks so much!
by eBubbles (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread