Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese in Washington, DC 2009/6/9 12:55
First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone in this community who helped me in my search for actors for a short film I shot in Tokyo. Thanks to your advice I was able to find great actors and the project went well.

My next inquiry is more specific. I currently live in Washington, DC. I would like to take a course to learn/study Japanese. I am planning to move to Japan permanently (my wife is Japanese, so the legal side is not an issue). I studied Japanese in many different settings, but never systematically and comprehensively. There are many universities that offer Japanese classes here in Washington, DC (not to mention Japanese embassy that offers classes as well). I am hoping to hear from someone who studies here and could recommend a really good course. This is the case where there are too many options, and I want to choose the right one. Considering how successful my first inquiry was, I am almost certain, that I would find the right answer in this forum.
by Torgo2000  

. 2009/6/9 21:33
Try the local Japanese Society. No complaints here.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread