Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

With Kansai Thru Pass to Koyasan 2009/6/15 00:34
If I want to go to Koyasan with Nankai Railways and have a Kansai Thru Pass.
Can I use Limited Express train for free or I have to pay extra for fast train ?

I read, that I have to reserve a seat for Nankai train to Koyasan. Is this right and can I do it before I leave at same day or I have to do it in advance ?

Can I use Limited Express trains with Kansai Thru Pass or only slowly trains ?
by coco (guest)  

... 2009/6/15 07:48
Can I use Limited Express train for free or I have to pay extra for fast train ?

You have to pay the limited express fee separately. The slower trains can be used without supplement.

I read, that I have to reserve a seat for Nankai train to Koyasan. Is this right and can I do it before I leave at same day or I have to do it in advance ?

Only the limited express trains require seat reservations. For the others, it is not possible. Seat reservations can be made right until departure. On very busy days, there is a risk that the train books out, in which case it is recommended to make reservations in advance.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread