Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

7 day itinerary for Osaka 2009/6/16 01:47
Is it possible to see Osaka, Kyoto, Mt Koya, Nara and Himeiji in 7 days? I will be arriving with my husband and 7 yr old girl at about 9pm on 27th June in Osaka . Can someone please help with my itinerary? Thanks.
by poruporu  

... 2009/6/16 08:03
It is possible if you like a fast travel pace, asuming you have not been to any of the cities before and that you have seven full days, as opposed to five full days and two travel days with only limited time for sightseeing. With just five days, it would be too much even for those who like a very fast travel pace.

A possible itinerary with base in Osaka (except one overnight stay in Koyasan):
2 days for Kyoto
1 day for Osaka
2 days for Koyasan
1 day for Himeji
1 day for Nara
by Uji rate this post as useful

It's possible 2009/6/16 09:00
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2402_6.html

You can also base yourself in Osaka instead of Kyoto.
by Ts (guest) rate this post as useful

Osaka, Mt Koya and Nara or Nagoya 2009/6/16 12:32
Thanks to Uji and Ts for their help! I've decided to skip Kyoto since I was there a few years ago and with only 6 full days, I am reconsidering a more leisurely paced itinerary. We will be based out of Osaka. We will definitely like to go to Mt Koya for a day trip, and maybe Nara or Nagoya for another day trip. Other better suggestions are welcome too. Thanks.
by poruporu rate this post as useful

reply to this thread