Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

15 days in Tokyo 2009/6/17 19:40
Hello, here is my problem:
I'm looking for a place to saty for 15 days in Japan..
It will be my fourth time in Tokyo, usually i stayed at friend's house or ,for my last time there(3 months)i rented an apartment in Ikebukuro.
But this time i will stay 15 days to see my J boy-friend, he doesn't have apartment so i look for a place where i can have intimity.
I tried everything so if you have advices!!
I will go in October and i would like to spend 250 euro for my staying...I will not have saw him for 8 months so intimity is important!! ^^
Merci, thanks, arigatou!
by attilanne  

... 2009/6/18 08:35
Your boyfriend will have to contribute financially in order for you two to get an accommodation with some privacy. 250 Euro for 15 days is not even enough for some dormitories.
by Uji rate this post as useful

merci 2009/6/19 19:10
Sankyu Uji...Unfortunatly my BF is younger than me and he's still living with her parents...yes..it's a weird situation...as you have the same age as me,i will be interest to have your point of view on something...
by attilanne rate this post as useful

Mondai 2009/6/19 19:13
So you see, he cannot help me with money...It's seems impossible to find an apartment for only 15 days..
by attilanne rate this post as useful

... 2009/6/20 09:01
Finding an apartment for only 15 days is not a problem. The budget of only 250 Euro is the problem. I think you will need at least around 400 Euro for a 14-day stay at a private apartment.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread