Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hotels in Shinjuku 2009/6/20 02:44
Hi

I am looking for a comfortable hotel in Shinjuku area, must be near to Mitsui Building, and near Shinjuku train station. Previously I stayed in Keio Plaza and the location is great but too pricey for us now.

Our criteria(if possible to meet) is a comfortable room because both of us are big size, and will be sleeping with our kid, and our budget is humble at around JPY 11,000 per night. We will be staying for 7 nights.

Thank you.
by Apple76  

Lornstar Hotel 2009/6/20 19:06
Try this one. Ten minutes from Shinjuku Station. Yen10,000/per night for Deluxe Single room type.

http://www.thehotel.co.jp/en/lonestar/index.html
by Napatorn (guest) rate this post as useful

Hi there.... 2009/6/20 22:02
-Did you take a look at Shinjuku Prince hotel (East Shinjuku) or Century Southern tower (West Shinjuku)? - both are no longer than 5 minutes walk away from Keio Plaza, and both are within 2 minutes walk from the nearest entrance to Shinjuku station.

Best regards,
Thomas
by Th0mas24 (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/6/21 02:23
Hi Napatorn

Thanks for the link. I went through and it seem size for double room is really small for us with a child. The twin room also over our budget with quite a bit.

Hi Thomas
Shinjuku Prince and Century Southern Tower are both way off my budget, but thanks anyway.

I know that my request seems not practical with my budget but if anyone does have a recommendation, pls drop in.

Thank you!
by Apple76 rate this post as useful

Apple76>>> One more suggestion.... 2009/6/21 17:27
How about "Kadoya Hotel" then?
Location is fantastic, just 2 stars - but the price aaaaalmost matches your criteria (13.600) for a double.

http://www.kadoya-hotel.co.jp/eng/oheya/index.html

If you have stayed at Keio Plaza earlier, i am sure you have seen it without noticing - its located right next to the "Lawson" closest to Keios north exit.

I hope it will be useful.

Thomas
by Th0mas24 rate this post as useful

Thank you! 2009/6/21 21:56
Hi Thomas

This hotel is under my list too, it looks nice with tempur pillow and simmons bed.

However, the price ranges the same as Sunroute Plaza and Shinjuku Washington. Among these 3 hotels, can you tell me which are better in terms of room size and location?
I like Washington for providing coin laundry.

Toyoko Inn 2009/6/21 22:53
by Napatorn (guest) rate this post as useful

Thank you. 2009/6/22 00:04
Hi Thomas

It seems like Kayoko hotel’s rates are almost the same as Sunroute Plaza and Shinjuku Washington. Can you advise among these 3, which is better in terms of room size and location?
Shinjuku Washinton is a plus for me as they provide coin laundry but I heard their rooms are really small. A friend joked that their kid had to sleep “on top” of them….

reply to this thread