Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

toyoko inn membership etc 2009/7/7 08:55
My husband and I are making our 4th trip to Japan in Sept and like to stay at Toyoko Inns for some of the time. A few questions:
How can we get a membership now (from Australia) so that we can book more than 60 days ahead before we get there?
Does anyone have an email for toyoko inns that gets an answer?
Do they still have discounts for seniors on Sundays and holidays?
If we travel as a couple do we both need memberships or just one of us?
Hope you can help! especially the email address.
by yeshekathy  

toyoko inn 2009/7/7 09:14
How can we get a membership now (from Australia) so that we can book more than 60 days ahead before we get there?

Unfortunately, you can only apply in person at one of their hotels.

Does anyone have an email for toyoko inns that gets an answer?

Toyoko Inn doesn't seem to have some central company address that I can find. Confirmation emails are sent by the individual hotels once you make a reservation, and it is a no-reply email address.

Do they still have discounts for seniors on Sundays and holidays?

Not that I can find. However, Sundays and nights before holidays are half off with a membership card.

If we travel as a couple do we both need memberships or just one of us?

Just one.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Toyoko inn 2009/7/7 10:59
Hi kathy,

I got my membership in May when I visited Hokkaido. Unfortunately you have to apply in person in one of their hotel.

I got the Sunday discount (30%?) ,and was told the discount applied to public holiday as well.
Also they give1 night free stay voucher for every ten nights ( voucher possibly single room only ?)

One membership is all you need to reserve a room for two.

The best way to contact Toyoko inn is to phone the reception. Some of them understand English, but be sure to speak slowly,especially over the phone.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

discount 2009/7/7 11:36
Actually, I'm not sure about the discount amount. 30% sounds more appropriate.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

toyoko inn membership 2009/7/20 00:53
can i get the discount even if i made my reservasion prior to the membership?
by gagl (guest) rate this post as useful

You get your discounts immediately 2009/7/20 02:11
can i get the discount even if i made my reservasion prior to the membership?

Even if you make your reservations ahead of time, you can get the discounts if you join when you first check in. If you've reserved a cheap single, they'll even bump you up to the more spacious single as well. At subsequent hotels, you just show your membership card at check-in and the price/room will be changed if they have an open room.
by Anaguma (guest) rate this post as useful

great help 2009/7/20 09:43
thank you so much for all this assistance - we love the Toyoko Inns - last time they even gave us presents at check-in for booking through the internet - I am still wearing their sox...
Does anyone know whether you get a free double if you book ten doubles, or a free twin if you book ten twins?
by yeshekathy (guest) rate this post as useful

TOYOKO INNS 2009/7/20 10:36
Hi kathy,
we stayed more than 10 nights 2 months ago ,mainly in double rooms.We were advised that for our next stay we would receive a single room voucher , but would be able to upgrade to double with extra payment for the difference.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread