Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About booking hostels 2009/7/9 10:44
Hey everyone,

I finally booked my trip and I will be leaving on the 19th of August and returning on the 3rd of September and I have a few more questions.

First of all is, should I book the hostels that I plan to stay in now or will I just be able to go there and get a room?

Also I am planning on taking about $2000 with me for the trip does that seem like enough?

If anyone has any other advice for me it would be greatly appreciated, like places to see, ways to save money etc.

Thanks for your help guys.

Shaun
by Shaun91 (guest)  

Hostels 2009/7/9 11:29
Shaun91

if I were you I'd book everything in advance. Keep in mind that during that time there will be summer vacation, so most definitely lots of people (not just) on the road. Check the internet for hostels Japan and you will find lots of information. Concerning the $$$ - well, it all depends on what you want to do, where you want to go, on your eating and drinking habits and so on. In my opinion it should be enough. Example: I will go to Hokkaido this summer for 2 weeks, motorcycle touring with my girlfriend. Ferry, lodging and gas will run me (us) roughly 100.000. Adding another 100.000 for food, beverages and so will be more than enough. So that puts you in the same "money-range".
by kulachan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread