Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ITM to Namba 2009/7/12 16:14
I am arriving at ITM rather late and am worried that I might miss the last bus to Namba, which leaves ITM at 21:15. If I miss this bus, what is my best option? I am assuming a taxi to Namba is very expensive. Should I take a taxi to ShinOsaka or Osaka/Umeda and then take a subway to Namba? How late do the subways run? Is there a subway from ShinOsaka to Namba? Thanks for any guidance!
by badger (guest)  

... 2009/7/12 18:14
If you miss the last bus, you can take the monorail and train into Osaka. The last monorail connection leaves the airport after 11pm. You can look up routes and connections by entering "Osaka Airport" and "Namba" into the following website:
http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/norikae/
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2009/7/12 18:17
By the way, it usually does not take more than ten minutes from arrival at Itami Airport until you reach the bus stop in case you do not have checked-in baggage and usually not more than 15-20 minutes if you have checked-in baggage.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread