Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

group hotel reservation 2009/7/16 06:23
I am planning the trip to Japan next June with with my students from U.S. I am trying to find the hotels range from $50~$55 per night(per person). Does anyone know of reasonable hotels which is easy to access from Narita Airport and JR line? Our group stayed at Shinagawa Prince Hotel last time and I loved it. This time I was asked to keep the price down. I loved the way I could wire-transfer the hotel fee beforehand and check in and out was piece of Cake!!! If you have any advice, I would be really appreciate it!!! Thank you.
by Riko F (guest)  

.... 2009/7/16 10:41
....why don't you check the internet?!?! There are thousands of pages with discount hotels. Just go for those 2 words and/or business hotel!!

Just to help you a little, check out this page:

www.hotelclub.net/hotel.reservations/Tokyo.htm!
by kulachan rate this post as useful

I have been searching... 2009/7/16 12:12
I have been searching on the internet... Many of hotels which are reasonable, either they don't take a big group or don't let you reserve until 3 months prior. Toyoko hotels discourage me to reserve 25 people because they think it takes too long to check in and out. I just thought someone knew of the hotels which take a big group, reasonable, and easy check in and out.
by Riko F (guest) rate this post as useful

Shinagawa area 2009/7/16 12:21
Hotels around Shinagawa area
http://www.asiarooms.com/japan/tokyo/shinagawa-area.htm...

The price range of $50-$55 per night(per person) typically corresponds to no-frill business hotels. You have some options.
http://web.travel.rakuten.co.jp/overseas/areaSearch.do?...
by Ts (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/7/16 12:28
DAIWA ROYNET HOTEL TOKYO OSAKI
HOTEL WING INTERNATIONAL MEGURO
TOKYO GRAND HOTEL
are better options among them in terms of location.
by ts (guest) rate this post as useful

Thank you very much 2009/7/17 10:11
Thank you very much for the great information. I really appreciate it!!!!!
by Riko F (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread