Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

want to open a restuarent ! 2009/7/18 04:56
I am an Indian on a tourist visa and want to open an restuarent in tokyo.How do I get a stay visa or how should I proceed?For info I had never been to business.
by Mr. Biplab (guest)  

. 2009/7/18 23:29
You can't do business on tourist visa.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

NO 2009/8/26 15:44
There are regulations on how to invest and open business in Japan. The best way is for you to contact the Japanese consulate/embassy for more detailed requirements.Goodluck
by jezzy888 rate this post as useful

Administrative licenses or permissions 2009/8/29 14:36
Administrative licenses or permissions required on your business in Japan ..
http://www8.ocn.ne.jp/~risk21/license.htm#Secondhand%20...
by huds_n (guest) rate this post as useful

restaurant 2009/8/29 15:09
It is restaurant by the way. How do you expect to open a business in a foreign country if you aren't familiar with the language, the culture, the health regulations for a restaurant etc. not to mention the basics of running a business ???
in addition restaurants everywhere have a high rate of failure...
by Wiz (guest) rate this post as useful

Indian restaurants 2009/8/29 16:01
You will really have to do a lot of research and choose your area well (if you manage to sort out the visa issues, which will not be easy). There are at least 4 Indian restaurants within easy walking distance of the suburban station I live near, and it is similar in other parts of Tokyo, so there is a lot of competition.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread