Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Furano/Biei day tour 2009/7/23 22:09
I am planning to make a day trip from Sapporo to the area around Fuano/Biei in early Sept. I have a JR pass and will prefer to travel by JR train. However I checked the train times and they are rather infrequent. Will it be more convenient to join a day-tour? If any, could you please suggest where I can find them? Thanks
by hc (guest)  

... 2009/7/24 10:05
Chuo Bus seems to have English audio guides on some of their tours:
http://www.chuo-bus.co.jp/sightseeing/pdf/foreign09sum....
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thanks Uji! 2009/7/25 10:45
I had a look at it and I will probably need to get to Sapporo and book the tour on the Chuo bus. I did a bit more research and noticed there is a Twinkle bus available for JR users. Do you know if that is available in early Sept? The information on the website said it was only until end Aug. Thanks!
by hc (guest) rate this post as useful

furano/biei 2009/7/25 16:09
I remember that there is daily bus tours from sapporo bus station to furano and biei with english translation. You can find it at the bus station beside sapporo jr station. You can go by chuo bus but i would advise you take the tour. good luck.
by mixnoise (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/7/26 09:53
During September. yhey seem to be running only on weekends and national holidays.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread