Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Farmland / orchard near Mt. Aso 2009/7/25 10:48
Which one is the best for a family travel with kids (4 and 6 years old) - Aso Apple Picking Park, or Friendly Takahara Farm, or Aso Farm Village ?

I saw all of them on the map and they were not far from Aso Station. But can't find more info about "Aso apple picking park" and "Takahara Farm". There is a website for Aso Farm Village. But I'm not sure the activities is also for young kids.

Thank you in advance for all the answers.
by Natalie (guest)  

... 2009/7/26 15:15
What activities are you looking for? I have found the website for Aso Farm Land (part of which is Aso Farm Village, hotel facilities), but cannot find the two others.
http://www.asofarmland.co.jp/top.html

Aso Farm Land seems to be a site including various types of spa - sauna, large baths, oxygen domes (!) - and some outdoor play areas, for the health-conscious. So if your kids as well as yourselves are interested in these facilities, it would be fine :)

But if you are looking for fruit picking experiences, Aso Farm land does not provide that.
by AK rate this post as useful

. 2009/7/26 15:15
I can highly recommend the Country Road hostel in Yufuin as great fun and not really a hostel. You can commute to Aso from there. We rented a car and had fun.
by Connie Chiwa (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread