Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Central Tokyo to Chidoricho Station 2009/7/29 22:38
Hi all,
There was a similar question by someone else on here but they already had a valid JR, I won't when I need to do this train trip. On our third night we will be wanting to stay further out of Tokyo at the Ryokan Kangetsu near the Chidoricho station. Our JR pass we will not be to validating until the day after that (10 day trip, buying a 7 day pass), but we will have a Tokyo Metro pass (as part of the 2 day Limo and Metro Ticket deal) and I'm wondering if that Metro ticket will get us from central Tokyo out to Chindoricho station or do I need a JR ticket for part of the trip?
by meandher  

... 2009/7/30 07:17
Chidoricho Station is located along the Tokyu Ikegami Line which is not covered by the Metro Pass nor the Japan Rail Pass. But we are talking about a train fare of just a few hundred yen.

Exact access details depend on your departure station. You can look up possible routes yourself on the following website:
http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/norikae/
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thanks 2009/7/30 07:24
Great. Thanks very much. I have no idea of distances etc so this is all very confusing. And I thought Sydney was bad! It has nothing on Tokyo!
by meandher rate this post as useful

reply to this thread