Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shugakuin International House in Kyoto 2009/7/31 00:10
Hi everyone, I will be staying in Shugakuin International House in Kyoto City, will be studying in Kyoto Univ as a postgrad student, kindly may i know what is the public transport (buses?Train?) can i take to reach the univ? TQ very much :)
by jason larry  

Experience there 2009/8/24 15:34
i stayed there once. Usually, we just ride bicycle all the way and back. it's a common transportation there, at Japan. Plus, there will be many 2nd hand bicycle at cheap price sold by stayers who are leaving back to their country at the Shugakuin International House.
by faith (guest) rate this post as useful

Early move-in to Shugakuin possible? 2009/8/29 21:00
Hi Jason
Ru moving into Shugakuin 1st Oct 2009 or earlier? Any idea if they allow early move-in for international students?
by songjessie rate this post as useful

Moving In early 2009/8/30 18:47
Hi songjessie:

You need to consult with the office over there. But if you were confirmed with room. II guessed you can move in early. You are not in Japan or already residing in Japan now?

Are you a Monbusho scholar?

TQ :)
by jason larry rate this post as useful

Moving In 2009/8/30 18:49
Songjessie:

Sorry, forgot to reply, yes, Im moving in on 1st october 2009. I'll reach Japan on the morning of 1st Oct. How abt you? :)
by jason larry rate this post as useful

moving there 04.2011 2010/2/3 21:32
i will come to kyoto uni as master student next year,
could you guys post some picture of rooms and give me some info of live quality? cause i am not sure yet if i will live there or try to get a shared flat together with other students

usually students apartments are small and not that good to live...
by yo (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread