Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Too late to get the Limo bus 2009/8/4 08:05
I'll be getting into Narita at 6.55pm. I'll be staying at the Sunroute, but the last Limo Bus to that stop leaves 8.40 or so. I might miss it. I guess I can get a later bus to a stop somewhere else and walk or subway? Where do you suggest? Is the Shinzuku Washington nearby? It has a couple more later departures (9.20 and 10pm) which should work.
by meandher  

There are several Sunroute Hotels 2009/8/4 11:56
You'll need to be more specific. Which Sunroute are you staying at?
by SilverShrimp0 rate this post as useful

Narita to Shinjuku 2009/8/4 12:07
Meandher,

As the poster above says, there are several Sunroute hotels in Shinjuku alone, so you will need to be more specific if you want help with buses. You realize that the JR Narita Express is also a convenient way of travelling direct to Shinjuku station?
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

Oops 2009/8/4 12:18
Sorry, its Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku.

We can do by train but we will be getting a 2 day Limo and Metro Pass so thought we'd just use the Limo Bus.
by meandher rate this post as useful

Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku 2009/8/4 12:33
Meandher,

If you can get a limousine bus to the Shinjuku Washington Hotel, then that is a good 10-minute walk away, but at least there is a long underground passageway most of the way so you only need to negotiate stairs at either end.

Personally, if I were in your position, I would take the Narita Express, as the hotel is fairly close to the station - although you would probably need to jog to do it in the 3 minutes suggested on the hotel website.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

RE: Too late to get the Limo bus - HELP! 2009/8/4 13:31
Your hotel (Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku) is about 5 to 10 minutes on foot from SouthernTerrace Ticket Gate or Southern Ticket Gate of JR Shinjuku Sta.
But, presumably it will be already too dark to get to the hotel easily without knowing the way, so taking a taxi may be a good choice; the fare is estimated at within 1,000 yen per taxi.

- By Narita Express train (and taxi):
Showing your non-Japanese passport at a JR station in the airport, you can get a Suica & N'EX package (at 3,000 yen) including a costless (1,500 yen) ticket for a trip utilizing a Narita Express [N'EX] train. (You can refund the Suica card at 210 yen fee).
Cost: JR-East 1,500 yen + JR-East fee 210 yen (+ taxi fare).
Estimated times:
20:44 / 20:45 Narita Express No.50, 22:09 at Shinjuku Sta., Around 22:25 at hotel;
21:44 / 21:46 Narita Express No.52, 23:01 at Shinjuku Sta., Around 23:15 at hotel.
At least one JR East Ticket Office with this logo (on the 1st basement floor) is still open around the time you become free to travel. You have to make reservation for your N'EX seat.
http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/ticket/img/purchase/img_midor...
Your N'EX train is scheduled to use Track 6 in Shinjuku Sta. Going up by escalator, advancing to the left, you will find SouthernTerrace Ticket Gate.

- By limousine and train (and taxi):
If you prefer a limousine, it may be your option to take one to Shinagawa Sta. East Exit Bus Stop and catch a Yamanote Line's outer loop train (at Track 2) to Shinjuku Sta.
Regular Cost: limo 3,000 yen + JR-East 190 yen (+ taxi fare).
Estimated times:
21:05 to 21:15 near airport, 22:30 or later at Shinagawa Sta., 23:10 or later at hotel.
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/timetable/narita/shina...
Ticket gates (for lines including Yamanote) are on the west side, but there is a straight passageway from the east end to the west end.
Your train is scheduled to use Track 15 in Shinjuku Sta. Going up via a stair in the middle of the platform, you will find Southern Ticket Gate.

//

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread