Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2 day Limo bus/ Metro Pass ticket 2009/8/4 20:08
Hi,

We are buying one of the 2 day Limo and metro passes. My question is the validity of the metro pass as I don't wish to use the 2 days one after the other.

For example:
1st day Use limo Pass to get to hotel
2nd day Mt Fuji (no need for pass, staying next to Shinjuku)
3rd day use first day of metro pass
Days 4-9 Explore rest of Japan
10th day use second day of metro pass & return limo bus ticket

Thanks!
by meandher  

limousine metro pass 2009/8/5 15:55
Regretably you will have to use the metro part of the pass on "consecutive 2 days", so your plan will not work
by Peter (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks 2009/8/5 16:16
Thanks mate, I found that info after I posted the info but couldn't find my post here. Oh well, I think we can probably use it on the next day, just not to its best advantage. We'll be going to Tama Zoo from Chidoricho on that day, but in the afternoon might be able to use it depending on how late we are or how tired we are.
by meandher rate this post as useful

. 2009/8/5 17:11
Is there a 2 days limo + 2 days Metro pass fare? I check the site and there's only 1 way + 1 day Metro pass?

Thanks.
by Apple76 rate this post as useful

Yep 2009/8/5 17:16
Yep, here it is:

http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/discount_ticket/en/twoday...

Great idea, at least that way we get both return limo bus tickets organised at the same time.
by meandher rate this post as useful

. 2009/8/5 18:18
Hi Meandher

Thanks, this looks great but probably need to reshuffle my initerary a bit to accomodate the metro pass.
by Apple76 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread