Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hydrocortisone Injections into Japan. 2009/9/3 06:05
Hello, I am new to these forums and i am only a young teenager. Still, I have a question for whoever can answer it. I'm afraid I have a condition called Secondary Addisons Disease. I am currently attempting to learn Japanese and full intend to learn it at University aswell. I aspire to eventually be able to move to Japan and get a well paid Job there. So people, My condition requires that i carry round an injection with me at all times. Although it won't be for a good few years until I go there for the first time, I am curious and was wondering about the procedure of bringing it into Japan.

Details: It contains;
100ml Efcortisol glass capsule.
Needle.
Syringe.
Swap.
Glass Filter.

Could anybody inform me of the procedure of getting this to Japan and then getting fresh Efcortisol every, Well, About once a year.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Alex.
by Alexinanutshell  

Nobody knows? 2009/9/5 00:39
Hmm, It seems nobody knows the answer to this question. Maybe somebody knows a different forum or site i could post my question where it's more likely to get a reply?
by Alexinanutshell rate this post as useful

... 2009/9/5 00:42
I've been trying to find an answer for you - but so far I have been able to find only some import agencies for medicines that you need (even though in tablets), so I can tell the substanbe itself is not prohitibited for bringing into Japan. This leads me to believe that as long as you bring in the medication in the original packaging and with the prescription, it should be no problem.

I'm hoping to find some site for people with the same affliction, including what they do in terms of injection or tablets intake - though I'm not a doctor, I will post again when I find out any information on this :)
by AK rate this post as useful

N'awww 2009/9/5 05:53
It made me feel happy that someone was looking ^^

Thankyou so much.
by Alexinanutshell rate this post as useful

reply to this thread