Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can someone help us? 2009/10/12 10:02
My fiance is a professional baseball player from Florida. His agent is trying to find him work in Japan, and its my dream to move to Japan. We are visiting Kyoto on November 3rd to the 7th, and his agent is trying to set up a tryout with one of the teams in the Independent Kansai Baseball league. Does anyone know who we can get in touch with. We have tried the website but can't read kanji. Tasukete moraemasu ka?
by AnaG  

American Agent? 2009/10/12 13:34
Omg,.... business agent always know who is his counterpart in Japan. Can you trust an agent without a brain? Cry sake! Fire HIM...!

I am a girl.... Hate baseball, so borrrring. Football and hockey, YEAHHH! My SF 49ers got whipped today by Atlanta and I am pissed, but still nice enough to help you out............ click on the link below and email the parent team to find their affiliated teams. Good luck.

www.japanball.com/teams.htm
by stanfordgal rate this post as useful

baseball 2009/10/12 16:22
I'm not really sure if the previous poster misunderread the question or what, but it seems like your agent is doing what he is supposed to be doing, and emailing through the team websites is unlikely to go anywhere (especially as you mentioned that you don't read Japanese). I did find this forum that may be of help to you:

http://japanesebaseball.com/forum/thread.gsp?forum=2&thread=203
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Currently there is 4 teams 2009/10/12 17:33
If you are in U.S. input 'kansai independent baseball league' in the google browser, or information below will provide the city location of each team, but NO contact info.

-http://www.kippo.or.jp/KansaiWindowHtml/News

ANother Option 2009/10/13 06:44
Why not have his agent contact the agent for one of the Japanese players in MLB here in the States and see if he can help out?????
by c (guest) rate this post as useful

wow 2009/10/13 11:22
The reason the agent has had trouble getting in touch with the Kansai League is that it was only formed this year and he doesn't have a contact.... we are going through the Tampa Rays Pacific Rim Scouts to try to get a contact with the league..... but we were trying to be proactive and see if anyone from Japan had an answer to speed up the process. Thank you for all your answers...
by AnaG rate this post as useful

Send me autograph souvenirs 2009/10/13 14:57
Contact Info:

*Independent League baseball team in Osaka, Inc. corporate name
Osaka Gorudobirikenzu team name
Urano SatoshiŽjCEO
Address § 558-0055
Million generations, Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka 2-6-6
TEL 06-6678-6518
FAX 06-6167-6119
E-MAIL info@osaka-goldvillicanes.com

*Kobe 9 Cruise
Kobe Baseball Club Corporation
(No Contact Info)

*Company
Civic club names Akashi Co., Japan
Akashi Reddosorujazu team name
CEO Oomura Takashi 2 (Harima rigid baseball team all)
Akamatsu Itirou directors (all Harima rigid baseball team)
Kitamura Masatomi Director (Nishi-Harima baseball)
Kitagawa Masakazu Director (former Kintetsu Buffaloes)
Kakei well Chongqing adviser (Professor, Kansai University Orix Buffaloes)
Adviser Tanaka Hiroto (NPO management institute director, Hyogo Japan)
Address § 673-0882
Aioi-cho 2-chome, Akashi, Hyogo Prefecture No.12
Workers in the Welfare Hall
TEL 078-911-0021
FAX 078-911-0030
Email info@akashi-red-soldiers.jp

*Kishu Rangers Company, Inc.
Address § 641-0014 WakayamaŽs–ŃŒ©1130 TT Building 1F
Takenaka Noriyuki President
Kimura Takeshi national team
MatsuiāUŽķOfficer
Akai Takami Officer
Yoshitsugu U.S. auditors Kitahata

Arigato gozaimashita!!!!! 2009/10/14 12:36
Thank you so much for your help!!! I will let you know if this works.
by AnaG rate this post as useful

reply to this thread