Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Final Fantasy Merchandise? 2009/11/2 02:40
Hi, I was wodering if anyone knew where there is a store in tokyo that sells Final Fantasy merchandise such as necklaces, rings etc. (things that you can get at the square enix website). Thanks!
by jmkanime  

.. 2009/11/9 01:18
Hi, I went to Akihabara and there were a few shops selling Anime Manga related stuff also some character jewellery but as for final fantasy im not sure whether they did. But you could check out Akihabara. Hope that helps.
by pinkybow rate this post as useful

i know 2009/11/10 06:15
actually i was just there in japan earlier this year...akiba did have cool action figures and what not but no jewlery...those FF jewlery are kinda expensive...well anyways i would suggest you go to Shinjuku thats where the Square Enix store is...they had jewlery there...im sure you can google it up, if not just let me know i can get you the address for it...(-_o)
by dvang82 rate this post as useful

thanks both of you 2009/11/10 13:41
thanks for your response... i really appreciate it... vdang82 can you please give me the address to the square enix store?
thanks
jeremy
by jmkanime rate this post as useful

yo 2009/11/11 00:55
i believe there is a map as well hope this helps

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/showcase/eng/index.html
by dvang82 rate this post as useful

Re: Final Fantasy Merchandise? 2013/12/5 11:43
Bumping an old thread. I am going to be in Tokyo for 2 days next week and am really looking to final some cool final fantasy merchandise. Any suggestions on places now that the main Square Enix store has closed?
by REL1203 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread