Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is there a male maid cafe in Tokyo? 2009/11/21 01:11
I've lived in Tokyo for awhile now and heard someone mention once a Japanese man cafe where they all dress up as different types (sports type, shouta type, etc)...does anyone know if this is true? I don't want white guys, I know there is a very amusing white man cafe, but I want a Japanese man cafe. Host clubs don't work either -.- they are expensive and not always gaijin friendly...I feel like someone told me it was in Harajuku, but the more I look into it the more futile it seems...I also know there was a cafe called Queen Dolce or something like that, but they were just women dressed as men...not the same. Any body else know of anywhere? Theres gotta be somewhere with all these maid and otaku cafes everywhere...
by Eimi (guest)  

clarify? 2009/11/21 11:38
Are you talking about a butler cafe, or a cafe with men actually dressed as maids, i.e. in drag?
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Reply 2009/11/21 12:12
I mean a cafe filled with different types of Japanese men. Butler cafe, or a cafe like ouran host club where they have different type of guys, any of that's ok as long as they are Japanese guys and not white....
by Eimi (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/11/22 22:20
http://www.butlers-cafe.jp/

Showa Bld. B1F
3-12-12 Higashi-Ikebukuro
Toshima-ku,Tokyo
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/11/22 22:23
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread