Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Question about working in Japan 2010/2/24 07:09
I am a 20 years old guy living in Denmark, who have been dreaming of moving to Japan for 19 years. My dream is to become Japanese citizen and work and life in Japan.

Easy to dream, now comes the hard part.

I've been reading a lot around the web, and I read the informations on the Japanese embassy in Denmark, but with no luck.

The embassy doesn't write any informations for a working visa, and therefore I am not sure what the requirements for a working and permit to stay visa's are.

Second I would also like to know, how can I relocate in Japan?

I have been reading that some people say you need a university degree, for working in Japan? is that true? If true, does that also count for a Danish citizen?

To be honest, I don't want to stay any longer here, and I just want to go to Japan as soon as possible.

I am 100% determinated to go, so I really hope there are someone in here who can help me further!

Thank you in advance :)
by Phillip (guest)  

... 2010/2/24 09:14
If you are a Danish citizen, get a working holiday visa and check for a year whether Japan is really what you imagine it to be:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2350.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Work visa 2010/2/24 09:50
You will need a degree to get a work visa unless you have many years experience in the field in which you wish to be employed in but your 20 so thats unlikely.
by LB (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread