Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

6 month working internship 2010/3/26 06:04
For my fourth and last study year at the Amsterdam business school I am in search of a 6 month internship in Japan for the period of August 2010 to January 2011.

Finding a internship however is not an easy task. I have searched the web for many days and contacted several institutions and companies in Japan but either they don't reply or give me a common answer with no practical value.

My last resort would be signing up at a internship help desk who could help me with finding an internship in Japan but this would costs me about 500 euro.

By posting this message I hope to receive some practical tips and suggestions in finding an internship in Japan.

Thanks in advance!

* for the record
- I am a 24 years old male
- Looking for an internship in the field of marketing, advertising or human resource
by franku  

kopra 2010/3/26 21:39
Have you tried KOPRA (http://www.kopra.org/)? Good Luck, I hope you find something!
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread