Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shibuya 109 store 2010/4/10 17:12
Hey everyone!!!

I just wondered if anyone knows when the summer sales are at Shibuya 109 and for how long??

I know that Shibuya 109 has two sales a year - one in summer and one in winter - however, i'm not sure as to when the exact dates of the summer sales are.....

I heard that they begin in early July which would be perfect because i arrive in Tokyo around the 6th of July! I just hope that the sales aren't over by then! lol

Thanks!!! (^o^)
xx
by Dezzy1  

Sales 2010/4/12 13:31
There are sales throughout the entire month of July at Shibuya 109.

First, there is a ''5-Days Bargain''.
Sales continue on and are known as the ''Final Bargain'' until the very last day of July.

The ''5-Days Bargain'' typically begins on the first Friday of July, and ends on the Tuesday 5 days later. Looking at this year's calendar, it should begin on July 2nd and end on July 6th.

In 2009, it was July 3rd - 7th.
In 2008, it was July 4th - 8th.

I'm arriving there around the same date as you too ! So I think we'll miss the intense 5-Days Bargain but huge sales go on until July 31st anyways :)
by Nacchi (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks Naachi!! 2010/4/12 20:28
Hey!!!

Thank you for your reply!!

Ahhh really!!! (¬_¬) the intense 5-day bargain will end on July 6th!! Thats the day when i'll arrive LOOOOL!!

But at least there will be sales throughout July which will be soooo good!!! I didnt even know that! I've heard about the 5-day bargain sale but i thought that was just about it! So to hear that there is going to be sales throughout the whole of July is fantastic!! (^_^) lol

It sounds as if you've been to Shibuya 109 before, so how crowded is it generally?? Also, is it easy to kinda navigate your way around?? Ahhhhh also, have u been to Mens 109?? If so, what's it like? Finally, where exactly is Mens 109?? Is it in a separate building??

Soz for all the Q)'s!! Loooool

(^o^)

by Dezzy1 rate this post as useful

109 2010/4/14 12:03
Oh man!! I wish I could be in Tokyo during July, I'm heading there this May but have to be back in June TT

Anyhow, I was in 109 this January, and it was crazy crowded! I mean I could barely even walk around, much less browse and there was a line even to enter haha!

But that was due to the January sales, so I guess the July sales would also be quite crowded^^
by chouzuru.blogspot.com (guest) rate this post as useful

109 mens 2010/4/16 16:33
109 mens is a seperate store located not too far from shibuya crossing
by zuoteng rate this post as useful

109-2 2010/4/17 15:30
It's crowded during the summer as expected with any shopping mall in a city during the summer. Just gotta plow your way through the stores haha. I believe Japanese schools don't get summer vacation until the end of July but I don't think it would matter much, 109 is busy anyways.

109-2 is a separate building not far from 109. There are some stores selling female accessories and clothing on the lower levels, but the upper levels of 109-2 feature mens stores only. You'll find mens brands like GLADNEWS, JACKROSE, Buffalo Bobs, FUGA, and SILVERBULLET there.
by Nacchi (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread