Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Seibu Shinjuku line 2010/4/22 12:49
Hello everyone

I need some advices.
Does anyone of you have ever lived on Seibu Shinjuku line? I would like to know if it is a good place to rent a room.

Thank you
by Lk (guest)  

long line 2010/4/22 13:50
Where on the Seibu Shinjuku line? That covers everything from Takadanonbaba to way out in the suburbs and there are big differences- can you be a bit more specific?

Basically you have one train to Shinjuku from anywhere on that line, although the Seibu Shinjuku station is a long way from the JR and other Shinjuku stations so a bit less convenient in that way. Most people change to the Yamanote line at Takadanobaba though, and it is also handy for the Tozai line.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks Sira:))) 2010/4/29 12:16
Hi Sira

Sorry to replay late...I am new here kekez

Hummm...how about Seibu shinjuku station and Takadanonbaba station??

Thank you for you time :)))
by Lk (guest) rate this post as useful

err 2010/4/29 13:11
those are both in the middle of tokyo. so do you want to live in the middle of tokyo or not?

take a look at a map of the line, decide where you want to live, what kind of things you would like to have around you, rent range, etc then ask again, because your question is too broad
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

Seibu 2010/4/29 13:54
Rent in those areas is very high, so what is your budget? Also, lots of lines run into Shinjuku- do you specifically want to live near Seibu Shinjuku station? If so, the station is actually on the edge of the red light district (Kabuki-cho), so not the nicest or safest part of Shinjuku to live in.

I agree with the above- please be a bit more specific with what you are looking for. Your idea of a good place may be quite different to someone else's idea of a good place.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread