Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

better apartment prices in Tokyo 2010/5/21 09:55
Hello,

I currently am attending a Japanese Language school and they have a dormitory service. It is quite close to the school and I think reasonably priced. However I would like to lower my month expenses.

I've looked at some guest houses on this website and in person and it seems that if I move into one I am only reducing my monthly expenses by 2000-3000 yen a month while moving significantly farther away from the school.

Can anyone recommend a guest house or apartment complex in the Ueno/Taito area that would have a total monthly cost under 55,000-60,000 yen (including rent, utils, internet, and either free laundry machines in the building or in the apartment)?

I did find one apartment in shinkoiwa (about 15 min walk to station, 15 min train to school, and 15 min walk to school from station) for about 55,000 but had 7,500 in extra utils and internet. After laundry and monthly rail pass i was spending more then my current rent at the school's dorm.
by musikit (guest)  

... 2010/5/21 15:03
http://www.tokyo-weekly-hotel.com/
I stayed at this hotel in Asakusa for 1 month in March. Close to Ueno, free WiFi internet, coin laundry, stay from 4 months- 65000 yen.
by Kmt (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread