Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

admisson to naganuma language school? 2010/6/2 08:40
Hi, has anyone applied to this school before?
http://www.naganuma-school.ac.jp/index.html
I was checking the admission procedure. It says the required forms must be brought to the school by a guarantor in Japan. How did you deal with this issue? I do not know people in Japan.
Futhermore, How is this school?
by kevin (guest)  

Advice 2010/6/2 15:36
I've studied at Naganuma a while back and also needed a guarantor to apply.
I was lucky enough to make a Japanese friend on internet before applying though, and that friend acted as my guarantor.
They don't actually have to do much except make a phone call or 2 and send your registration forms.
So... try to make a friend online?

Btw, really awesome school with great teachers that will help you with everything they can, even after you already graduate. I still contact some of my teachers now, and I graduated over a year ago.
by Naganuma graduate (guest) rate this post as useful

Good school 2010/6/2 17:12
I wish I could also visit such a school full time, but since I have to work during the day, I could only enroll for the evening classes.

But even for evening classes, I must say, that I really like their teaching method and can strongly recommend it. I used to have also an evening course back home for 3 years and I am already at them same lesson here after just 9 weeks. Back home I thought sometimes about skipping classes, since it was so boring, but here it is so much fun, that I am always looking forward to the next lesson.

I never heard anything bad about this school, also from people who used to go there full-time. My boss also went to that school 10 years ago full-time and he also recommended it.
by CityHunter1981 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread