Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Arashi 2010 concert 2010/6/5 21:55
Hi! ^^

I'm going to Japan in few months ^^
I'm looking for an Arashi member of the Fanclub who could ballot the ticket for me for this year tour. As I'm a foreign fan T__T I can't access to the FC, nor to some websites that sells the tickets because I would need a japanese credit card.

If anyone could help me or give me some advices, I would be more than glad. Thank you^_^
by Rose (guest)  

Tour? 2010/6/9 22:34
I have close friends in Tokyo... They might be able to help you.
I'm going to Japan in november, I didn't know Arashi was having a tour??
by Haruka Yuunagi rate this post as useful

Arashi tour 2010 2010/6/11 22:06
hey
i am looking at going to the Arashi concert as well. I really don't how to go about getting the ticket though. I've heard they are very hard to get.
any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanx
by alicsar (guest) rate this post as useful

Arashi tour 2010 2010/6/12 21:59
Hello!

I'm also looking for tickets to this years tour, but I'm not sure how to get them (If I can), I wold really whant to go! I am going to japan in oktober and I'm going to stay a year. I am a foreign fan and I would be soo thankfull for any help I could get!

Thank you!

// Karin
by Kattilisenn rate this post as useful

kokuritsu - 4/5 September 2010 2010/6/24 23:06
Hi hi, i want to get arashi concert tickets...anyone can help? Have been their fan since 2001, but never been to their concert before~*sad* anyone can help? i need a pair of tickets.

They are having quite a number of concerts this year, please find below link for the list of concert dates:
http://dreams-to-be-fulfilled.blogspot.com/2010/06/arashi-2010-2011-to...

Help~hard-core arashi fan
by ShoS (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread