Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Language schools 2010/7/4 03:52
Hello everybody!

Please help me. I would love to go to Japan to study the language but now i face some problems. The main problem is the school. I want to choose a good school which is well-known.
There are so many of them. i don't know what to choose. The place: Osaka or Kyoto.
And i really want to know if i can study the language and methods of teaching it so that after graduating from that school i can be a teacher of Japanese.
I am a teacher in my country.
Please give me a piece of advice..
Thank you.
by ilo2  

... 2010/7/4 12:33
- Students who attend Japanese language schools in Japan study for one year and a half/two years so that upon graduation they know enough Japanese to be able to study in a university/college in Japan (all taught in Japanese). Of course there are others who study for their own personal interest too.
You don't study English for two years in school, and immediately after that become a teacher of the English language, right? :)

- For choosing a school, you might want to look up from resources such as:
http://www.nisshinkyo.org/
Click "ENGLISH" at the upper left corner, then click "Information about Japanese Language schools - Finding with Zone/Local Area."
and also there are other threads on the same topic on this forum as well :)
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread