Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Three More Weeks In Tokyo 2010/7/10 09:23
Hello, all!
I am participating in a home stay in Tokyo for one month, and a week has flown by already without me even realising! Now that I am settled with my host family, know my route to school, etc. I want to start fitting in some activities in the morning/evening as I don`t want to spend all my time in the house.
I have already been to Harajuku (despite the fact that I went on a Sunday I didn`t see much in the line of crazy fashion), the Meiji Shrine, and The National Art Gallery. Today I am taking a trip to Shinjuku to got to the Calico Cat Cafe, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, and see the Goyen Park. I plan on doing Akibahara tomorrow, and next Friday will be Ueno Park.
I have school from@‚PF‚R‚O@until 5 everyday, house is near Gotanda and the school is opposite Tokyo tower. Basically,@I`m looking for activities that I can fit in around this, and I don`t mind getting up early ;)
by morningpeasant  

fish market 2010/7/12 08:33
If you dont mind getting up early, visiting the Tsukiji fish market may be an interesting activity. I think that most people enjoy their visit.

You can find more info about it below;
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3021.html
by Terminator2 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread