Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

job in waste collecion 2010/7/15 22:56
I am looking for a job here but it is not easy for someone who speaks Japanese about N5 level (old LPT4). I am not English native speaker and I cant be a teacher.
In a past I have been working for a UK waste collection company in London. I wonder is someone here, have ever worked in waste collection in Japan as a loader for example? I was thinking that this job does not required high language skills.
However I don't know what is this job name in Japanese language also where is best place to submit my application.
by nfs (guest)  

Since no one seems to be reponding 2010/7/18 12:37
I don't have any friends who have worked at a waste collection, and I've never seen a foreign-looking person collecting waste in Japan, be it for a private company.

But there are many jobs here that don't require Japanese-speaking-ability, granted that the worker has a proper working visa and the will to try to learn the language and cooperate with the other workers. Among them are construction work, factory work, dish-washing, working for shops and cafes that deal with people from your country.

However, these kind of jobs, and waste collection jobs as well, will not make contracts with those abroad, so you'll have to find a way to obtain a working visa before you enter Japan. Also keep in mind that employment conditions are very bad in Japan and even locals are having trouble finding work.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread