Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Eyelid Surgery in Japan 2010/8/3 16:50
Hi everyone,

I am planning to visit Japan sometime next year. I would like to get an eyelid surgery so my eyes can look similar to Japanese singers like Ayumi for example. I have tried using google to search for cosmetic surgeons but I haven't had any luck in finding one. Does anyone know where I can possibly find a really good cosmetic surgeon to get my eyes done? I would prefer english speaking staff if possible. Thanks!!!
by chubs (guest)  

Sorry 2010/8/5 07:02
Sorry, but eyelid surgery in Japan is usually done to make eyes bigger so that Japanese people can look more Western. It's not usually done the other way.

Also, it's important to note that eyelid surgery has a relatively high percentage ratio of botched surgeries when compared to other types of cosmetic surgery. If the price you find is too good to be true, then it's too good to be true.
by Sorry (guest) rate this post as useful

yes 2010/8/5 10:20
yes i want to have my eyes look more western...does anyone have any surgeons that they can recommend? or where i can find a list of surgeons in japan? thanks
by chubsta rate this post as useful

reply to this thread