Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Good Kobe Beef in Kobe? 2010/9/4 23:21
Could anyone me some restaurants in Kobe that serves good Kobe beef and the price range too! Good if it is around the subway. Thanks.
by samsherlyn  

Kobe beef 2010/9/6 15:50
All real authentic Kobe beef is good, fantastic in fact, if you have to ask the price you probably can't afford it!
by jimbo (guest) rate this post as useful

Price range 2010/9/6 16:39
Just to inform you, my purpose is to eat the Kobe beef in Kobe itself and not at other parts of japan. Asking for the price range does not mean I cannot afford it since I have had it out of japan at a few hundreds. Price is never an issue, just the quality.

Also, I just happened to see a lot of places with a huge price difference via google and need some help. I can't possibly try all the restaurants as well.

Therefore, recommendations are required. I wouldn't even fly to japan again to specially eat Kobe beef because I missed it the last time round if I cannot afford it.
by samsherlyn rate this post as useful

reply to this thread