Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Few Questions 2010/9/25 06:53
Hello,
Names Kai Ivanovai,

Im a young entrepreneur, at the moment i own and run 4 unique businesses in the United Kingdom.

I am looking to expand to further countries, i have already expanded into India and America

I have always wanted to live/work in Japan, i understand you need to have a university degree to work in japan ? for a working visa i believe,

Just wanting some clarification on this, and im sure there are other posts with similar questions but most of those dont appoint to questions i will ask after this,

Any replies would be a tremendous help

Thanks
Kai
by Kai Ivanovai (guest)  

... 2010/9/25 09:13
I have always wanted to live/work in Japan, i understand you need to have a university degree to work in japan ? for a working visa i believe,

Not necessarily. It depends on the type of the working visa. See details here:
http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/
by Uji rate this post as useful

Also 2010/9/25 12:54
Thanks for the reply dude, just looked it all up,

Just browsing these forums,
Everyone is saying that Japan is expensive ? from what iv seen and heard from numerous business partners/friends most of the stuff is quite competitive in price,

Im going to be over for around a 8months to a year, with my partner

Just a question about apartments etc

have you got any suggestions for some nice apartments ? 2-3Bedroom want something to the higher end of the spectrum been looking at various ones for around 380-490,000 and even up to 800,000yen a month if its exceptional, just wanted a opinion from some of you

Thanks allot

Kai
by Kai Ivanovai (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread